Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings review
Cisco Webex Meetings is the app that was originally created for employers and employees who can't be present at the office but still want to take part in the important meeting. The app received positive reviews from critics and users. It is popular across the world due to its various features. The app can be downloaded on the Android phone.
Cisco Webex Meetings app provided users with video chatting services. It allowed everyone to organize to take part in the video conference. The main functions of the app are:
- You can take part in every meeting you want, every learning session or event. All you need to have is invitation or passwords for joining the meeting;
- Users may navigate the app with voice commands via the Google Home Hub or Google Assistant;
- If you create a conference, you can send an invitation to the calendars of other participants. They will easily join you by clicking the link;
- Plan your conferences and upcoming meetings right in the app. Cisco Webex Meetings is compatible with your Google Calendar;
- You may share videos with other participants of the meeting;
- The app offers you to share your screen with other users, in case you need to show graphs or files. You can easily do this on your phone.
Cisco Webex Meetings is simple in use. It looks like many similar video' chatting app, and if you have already tried some of them, you will know how to use this one. If you are completely new to the app, you still can learn in no time how to control it, or at least basic services. The icons are not signed but pretty understandable. They have standard images and you will be able to stop the video, start the conference, turn down your microphone or leave the conference, using the icons on the bar below the video. The icon Join the conference is signed. You have to pass a quick registration process after you download the app.
The design of the app is neat, but a little bit dull. It looks rather empty, while still well-organized. The app offers numerous features, and they are hidden in the menu and on the main page of the Cisco Webex Meetings. Unlike similar video chatting apps it does not have vivid images that distract your attention from the conference. At the same time, this app looks perfect for business meetings, as nothing distracts you from other users. If you want to improve the quality of video or audio you have to do it in advance, at the settings, which you can find in the menu.
- Understandable interface;
- Ability to share the screen;
- Offer your business partners to check out files and videos you provide;
- The simple process of sending invitations;
- Free of charge.
- Requires strong Internet connection;
- The sound may be glitchy.